Published on Sunday, 17 February 2013 00:00
Written by Ron Perillo -crowTrobot-
Page 2 of 4
||Intel ATX 12V 2.3
|Max. Output Capacity
|Peak Output Capacity
||86mm x 150mm x 160mm
|PFC （Power Factor Correction）
|Power Good Signal
|Hold Up Time
||16msec (minimum) @ 80% of full load at 115Vac/ 230Vac input.
||10A / 5A
|Input Frequency Range
||47 Hz - 63 Hz
||100 Vac- 240 Vac
||0℃ to +40℃
||20% to 90%,non-condensing
||-20 ℃ to +70 ℃
||5% to 95%, non-condensing
||140mm Fan: 2300 R.P.M. ± 10%
||82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load
||100,000 hrs minimum
||UL/CUL/TUV/CE/FCC and BSMI
|PCI-E adaptor cable
||PCI-E 6+2pin x 4
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Supports the latest ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V standards.
- Guaranteed to deliver 850W continuous output @ 40℃ operating environment.
- High current & single +12V rail provides superior performance.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified: with 82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load under real world load conditions.
- 100% High quality Japanese capacitors ensure superb performance and reliability.
- Solid state capacitors: great stability at higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents.
- Double forward ultra-efficient circuitry design for added power savings.
- Synchronous rectification circuit design with DC-DC converter for extremely stable performance and high efficiency.
- Ultra-quiet 140mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level.
- Active PFC with Universal AC input.
- Flat, low-profile modular cables allow for easy cable routing and increased airflow.
- Supports multiple core high-end graphic cards & CPU. (NVIDIA SLI & ATI CrossFire Ready)
- Dimension: 150mm(W)x86mm(H)x160mm(D).
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry of Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Power and Short-Circuit protections.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: UL/CUL/TUV/CE/FCC and BSMI certification.