Published on Monday, 23 April 2012 12:00
Written by George Cella -Cella-
Page 8 of 28
In this review, Hi Tech Legion will evaluate the new ASUS Z77 Sabertooth Motherboard in conjunction with the Core i5 3570K Processor.
- Evaluate motherboard and processor with World Bench (Real World Benchmark) to calculate times and productivity with common applications.
- Evaluate motherboard and processor with PCMark Vantage, which will encompass productivity, music, video and communications.
- Evaluate motherboard and processor with SiSoftware Sandra to determine latencies, bandwidth and processor multimedia.
- Evaluate motherboard and processor with AIDA to record both cache and memory, read, write, copy and latencies.
- Evaluate motherboard and processor with Cinebench R11 to determine the processor's rendering capabilities.
- Evaluate HD Gaming using the Hi Tech Legion suite of both synthetic and real world games testing single GPU configurations on the ASUS Z77 Sabertooth.
The purpose of these benchmarks is to evaluate the Z77 platform as a whole. These benchmarks will provide statistical numbers to give an overall idea of what you can expect, if you choose to upgrade to this new platform. In the end, it will always be the overall computing experience the end user receives when using the platform.