Page 2 of 4
|Cold Plate Material
||Copper Micro Fin|
||AMD AM2, AMD AM3, AMD FM1, Intel LGA 1155, Intel LGA 1156, Intel LGA 1366, Intel LGA 2011|
|Tubing||Large-diameter, low permeability|
||120mm x 275mm x 27mm|
||120mm x 120mm x 25mm|
||2700 RPM +/- 10%|
|Fan Static Pressure
- Self-contained cooling system - Serious liquid cooling for high-performance CPUs no longer means dealing with complex plumbing. Hydro Series H100i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
- Dual Radiator with Custom Fan Design - The 240mm top-mounted radiator provides maximum surface area for maximum cooling power. The 120mm fans use wide, low-pitch blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved efficiency at lower noise levels.
- Built-In Corsair Link - No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.
- Tool-free magnetic multiplatform mounting bracket kit - The modular design makes installation simpler, and it's compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
- Large-diameter, low permeability tubing - Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.