Introducing EVGA Z77 and EVGA Z75 Motherboards
The Future of High Performance Computing
Welcome to the future. The EVGA Z77 and Z75 motherboards offer the perfect combination of performance and features, delivering a solution that is designed for the next generation of high performance computing! EVGA has three motherboards in the lineup:
EVGA Z77 FTW: This motherboard delivers the ultimate enthusiast Intel Z77 Chipset based motherboard with 4-Way SLI support, dual 8pin CPU power connectors, 300% increase in gold content in CPU socket, and a right angled 24pin power connector. Designed from the ground up for overclocking, the EVGA Z77 FTW offers the flexibility and support that enthusiasts demand. In fact, the EVGA Z77 FTW has won over 8 awards from leading editorial sites!
EVGA Z77 Stinger: Enthusiast performance in Mini-ITX format. The EVGA Z77 Stinger board is designed with an excellent board layout to accommodate large cards, has robust overclocking features, native SATA 6G/USB 3.0 and more!
EVGA Z75 SLI: Awesome performance at an awesome price. The EVGA Z75 SLI features native USB 3.0, SATA 6G and 2-Way SLI + PhysX. Of course, an impressive overclocking feature set allowing you to maximize your CPU’s performance, making this a great “bang for your buck” buy.
- Engineered for Overclocking – Robust overclocking features and software. Designed by and for the extreme enthusiast!
- Onboard Features – Onboard Power, Reset, Clear CMOS and a Debug LED that shows CPU temperature and diagnostics!
- Robust Power – Dual 8pin CPU power inputs provide up to 300W for CPU power and two options for PCI-E power input.*
- PCI-E Disable Switches – The ultimate tool for any enthusiast. This makes performance testing/tuning and troubleshooting a breeze.*
- Native USB 3.0/SATA 6G Support – Native on select USB 3.0 and SATA 6G ports, no 3rd party IC needed. Improved performance and compatibility.
- Up to 4-Way SLI Support – Full support for the ultimate graphics card configuration.*
- Lucid Virtu MVP Support – Lucid Virtu MVP support allows GPU Virtualization to utilize both integrated GPU and discreet*
- Right Angled 24pin Power Connector – A right angled power connector gives you improved airflow, and optimized cable management. Also, it looks awesome!*
*Available on EVGA Z77 FTW motherboard.
Learn more about the EVGA Z77 and EVGA Z75 Motherboards: http://www.evga.com/articles/00690/
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards - full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com