Published on Thursday, 20 November 2008 21:33
Hi Tech Legion will rate its products on three basic principles, the product's Price Point, Performance and the Reviewer's professional opinion. After testing a product either with HTLs chosen benchmarks (objective) or the reviewer's point of view (subjective: ex., keyboards speakers etc.) awards will be given accordingly.
Awards are as Follows:
- The product reviewed meets and exceeds all basic principles out of the box. This award may also be given to a product that can be tweaked to achieve a substantial performance increase and or exceeds the reviewers’ expectations of the product itself.
- The product reviewed meets and exceeds all basic principles out of the box but does not show much of an increase in performance with tweaks and the reviewers’ expectations have been satisfied.
- The product reviewed meets all basic principles out of the box but does not exceed the basic principles. This product may or may not have minimal performance increases with tweaking.
- The product reviewed meets all basic principles out of the box.
- This does not mean that the product is a flop. No award may mean that the reviewer feels that the product did not meet any (subjective) expectations or this review may be the first in a series of reviews that, upon completion of the “round up”, the product will be given an award.